Woven Label Artwork Specifications
Please review our requirements below to ensure a pleasant customer experience, and prompt delivery of your custom apparel labels.
All digital artwork should be sent uncompressed in the following formats:
• All .eps files of vector art images only
• All .eps files must have fonts converted to outlines
• Additional art charges will apply if artwork does not meet the above specifications
• Embedded or other images/file formats placed within an .eps document are NOT acceptable
Digital Artwork Preferred:
• Adobe Photoshop CS4 (.tif, .eps, .psd, .bmp or .jpg)
• Adobe Illustrator CS4 (.ai or .eps)
• Any other software (.tif or .eps ONLY)
• Any software (.tif or .eps ONLY)
All artwork must be submitted in vector art format properly sized.
All colors must be identified and chosen from the colors available on our color guide.
All digital artwork should be submitted uncompressed in .eps or .ai file formats ONLY. Files sent in any other format will NOT be accepted.
• All files must have fonts converted to outlines.
• Specify the name of the font (send font files if available).
• Embedded or linked images, or any other file formats placed within an .eps or .ai document, are not acceptable.
• Sans Serif Fonts: 10pt*
• Serif Fonts: 14pt*
• Lines and/or Stroke Weights: 1 pt or thicker
(*Some font styles may need to be larger )
Note: Production time will begin when proper artwork is approved. Estimated production time is 8 working days after proof approval.Have Questions?